- About Us
- Academic Achievements
- Contact Us
- Copper Canyon
- Event Calendar
- In The News
- News and Events
- Nondiscriminatory Policy
- Post Secondary Transition at Menta EMPLOYMENT FIRST
- Professional Development
- Schools and Programs
- C.O.R.E. Academy (Aurora)
- ChrisMont Regional Safe School
- Cornerstone Academy (Mid-state)
- Country Club Hills School (CCH)
- Country Club Hills Team Transition (Park Forest)
- Fox Tech Team Transition (North Aurora)
- Hillside Academy East (Chicago)
- Lake Shore Academy (Waukegan)
- Menta Academy Chicago South
- Menta Academy Cornerstone-Taylorville
- Menta Academy Hillside
- Mesa Center for Success (Mesa)
- Southwest Academy
- Southwest Education Center – Casa Grande
- Thompson Instructional Center (Joliet)
Welcome to the Menta Group. We are so glad you have taken the time to learn more about our programs and how we are helping at risk youth reach their academic goals and make positive contributions to their communities.
Founded in 1973, The Menta Group holds firmly to the belief that every child has the right to be in school. This belief has led to a continuum of services designed to meet the educational and social-emotional needs of the broad range of students. With a ‘no refusal, no suspension, no expulsion’ policy, students are provided the services that they need, when they need them, regardless of their behavior. The goal is to ensure that each of our students becomes college-ready, career-ready, and citizenship-ready.
We currently operate 22 programs and 16 schools throughout Illinois and Arizona. These evidence-based programs are designed to meet the specific needs of school districts and range from onsite programs and training of staff and administrators to establishing new schools. In our over 40 years of experience, we have seen students who did not succeed in regular classrooms make tremendous strides within our programs.
If you have any questions or would like to know more, please contact us.